Do you want to help but can’t commit to an ongoing position? There are many simple tasks you can do that truly make a difference toward helping us reach our goal of caring for orphaned and destitute children around the world.
Here are just a few simple fundraising ideas:
- Blanket making parties with friends
- Book drives and car washes at schools
- Kids having friends bring vitamins or blankets instead of presents to birthday parties
- Donations to our annual auction
- Eagle Scout projects
- Host a Bunco party and donate the proceeds to Angel Covers.
- Run a 5k, 10k, or other race and ask friends and family to donate towards your run. We’ll be here to support you the entire way!
Other fundraising ideas are coming soon, and please contact us if you have some ideas you’d like to share.
Angel Covers always needs the following items, and we depend on donations from many generous people who send in supplies such as:
- Children’s chewable vitamins (multi-vitamins only. No suppliments or other types please)
- Developmental toys
- Copy paper
- School supplies (no glue or paper please)
- Basic first aid supplies.
Please contact us to coordinate donation of supplies.